Re: [IP] forgetting site changes

we use the little, black triangle icon for 'site change'.  less writing.

but...the cartridge change is where we often screw up!  we usually catch it
as it is dripping out the last bolus.   whoops!

geneva goes 6 days on a cartridge, approx.  (depending on food intake).  so
, about every other site change is when she changes cartridge.