[IP] face-to-face diabetes support groups - HELP wanted

Hi Jim and everyone!

    I am in Colorado and it is SO true. I bet we are the LAST state to have
much of anything for Diabetics.

    I am in Colorado Springs, I do know of ONE support group that meets on
Saturdays, but lately I am not sure if they are meeting. I know of 5 of us
that would be interested in starting one, but are SO unsure of how to meet

Please let people know they can contact me. I also have a brother who is a
member of JDF in Denver. He has access to help find people information in
Denver or the surrounding area.

Pumping 3 months and Type 1 for 15 years!