Re: [IP] Nervous about start-up

Hang in there.  Once you get on the pump I am sure that you will see a
differance in the way that you feel.  I know that I did.  I have been on
the pump MM508 since December.  It has helped alot by lowering my A1c
from 7.1 to 6.3.  The biggest thing is how I feel.  I have alot more
energy now than I did before the pump.  Being hooked up to it is no big
deal for me either.  You get used to it being there.  I don't notice it
when I go to bed any more either.  That only took a short time to get
used to.  It's just a better way of life for me and I hope that it will
be for you too.  The pump should help with the bgs alot.  I don't see
anymore lows at night now either something I had frequently when doing
injections.  Just hang in there.  Will be watching for the good news
from you soon.  Learn all you can before starting.  It helped me.  Good
luck to you on startup.