Re: [IP] Pumping Saline!

Dear Becky,
My heart always jumps with joy and I get the happy giggles when I read all
of the notes from people when they get thier pumps to when they announce
they are on thier pumps!
I am so happy for you! It gets better too when you go on insulin and
you begin to see your Bgs begin to respond! I was amazed at how much better
I felt once things got all tuned up for me. It was like I went from being
so extremely tired and achy to feeling good (good for me is different than
good for some people)
Congratulations! I'll be cheering you on!