Re: [IP] transplant question

Yes I have considered it. Now I am not able to have it and now my insurance
would cover it too. At the time we discussed it  insurance said it was
still experimental..Now I am to sick from other things and I took too long
to decide on my bone marrow transplant which would have been quite a risk
and now it cannot be a last resort issue and i am at that last resort
point. so no more options for me.
If I were healthier I would pursue it but I think I would go for it only if
I needed a kidney too at this time.
The anti-rejection drugs affect some people and not others. I am on one of
those drugs to try to keep me going. ..what I would do knowing what I know
now I would have gone for it  If I were you (and I am not) I would go for
it .....and enjoy the life you have whether with a new pancreas or a pump-
I wish you all the best and please let me know what you decide..I am
pulling for you!