[IP] forgetting to change site

I my son has been pumping for 1 week two days.  I have been writing the date
on his stomach by the site.  He is ALWAYS drawing on himself anyhow, so it
makes no difference, and I am sure to know when to change.
Also, I write on a yellow sticky and put on computer.
I am SURE the one time I do NOT do this I will forget all the other tricks,
too and blow it.  But it will happen and it will be fine I am sure.
Thank you for telling us though......I am going to be more aware.  I had
only casually been doing these things and now I may come up with a better
system.  He may actually wash the date off some day and THEN I'd be "up a
crick without a paddle!"
Charisma  :)