[IP] Weird way to meet a new pumper

Hmm   Tell me if this has happened to anyone ..

well sitting at home today I had someone knock on the door.  I went to
answer it to find FedEx handing me a package ok ok  I thought looked at it
and seen that it was from MiniMed.

Hmm  strange but I have had some dealings with them in the past with
finding some pumpers.  I Opened it and read and first line said  "Glad to
have you as a starting pumper" HMMM  this surprised me  I thought I was
already pumping with their competitors at that.  well I called MM and come
to find out that it was for a soon to be pumper here in My home town and
one I talked with in the hospital.  All they are doing is waiting for is a
trainer.   still strange the package was addressed to me and my address but
the letter  inside was addressed to the other pumper.  lol

well seems like MM is getting a small footing here..  us D users out number
them about 4 to 1. hehe

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted