From: Ali Lekach <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2000 08:20
Subject: Re: [IP] Glucopilot for the Palm??

Hi Ginny.  I actually have the glucopilot software but
I have a Visor.  It's just like a Palm, runs the same
operating system and programs.  It's good but I'm
still not great about entering my information into it.
 The only thing that really keeps me on track with
that is when I'm in close contact with my doctor (as I
am right now) and she's expecting bgs on a weekly
basis.  As far as downloading the information, it is
possible to do.  All you have to do is copy it into a
notepad file on the palm and then when you hotsync
with your PC, it downloads right into MSOutlook or
whatever you are using.  Then you pick the file and
open it in Excel.  The tricky part is formatting the
spreadsheet so it is readable.  It's not perfect but
it's working for me pretty well.  When I fax bgs to my
doctor, I re-write them into a chart that they sent
me.  If you're interested, I can fax a copy to you.  I
don't have it saved on the computer, although that
would be a good idea.  Hope this helps, sorry for the
rambling!

--Ali