[IP] Pumping Saline!

Hi everyone!

I am sooooo excited!  Tonight I had my first pump class and since the
teachers were so impressed with my knowledge (THANK YOU EVERYONE!)  I am
hooked up to a MM 507 pumping saline!  Woo Hoo!  I am bouncing off the
walls practically!  I got to choose which set to use and I really wanted
to give the sil a try since most of you really rave about it so I did
and i love it!  I can't even feel the sil and it was easy to go in and
...  Well, I could go on and on all night, I think I might try a soft
set after this?!?

Just wanted to shout from the rooftops (my neighbors already think i'm a
little loony but thought this was the best rooftop in town!)!

Wooo Hooo!

Pumping saline and loving it!