[IP] trying to get one for my son

My son is six years old and the docs are making us jump through the hoops.  I
know my son is smart but he is only in Kindergarten.  Also he is not on his
best behavior when he goes to the Endo group.  Last time he did act pretty
    I wonder how much is expected from a six year old in order to get a pump.
 His A1c is 6.8 and his parents are extremely on top of the situation.