Re: [IP] Progress...but bummed!

Oh noooooooo!!!!!!!  Sue, i feel for you too!  I have that fear of Type 2
myself. I occassionally check my bloodsugar because i fight hypo 2 hrs after
breakfast, so one night i checked after dinner and was 210!  Yikes, maybe it
was a mistake, i still have problems with hypo's but i treat and i'm fine and
i havn't had a number over 150 since that freaky 210!  Good luck, let us know
how you make out!