[IP] My starting dose

Like I said before, I didn't see the episode.  I obviously didn't take H
when I was first dx (because it wasn't "out" yet), but I know I mixed R and
N for every shot.  With them mixed, I think the largest I drew up was about
70 units total.  Shortly after I reached the "max" dose, I started having
to reduce the amount.  I thought you were just saying that she took about
60 units total... which to me sounds similar to me.  I doubt I would have
picked up something like that.  I am so used to 30 unit syringes, that I
would have just assumed that she was drawing up 15 units (I am assuming you
thought she was using a 1 CC syringe since the max out of a 1/2 CC syringe
is 50 units, and you said 60).  Which, would be less than what I would have
been taking.  I often whipped out my syringe and vials on the pool deck.  I
was also always eating afterwards (early morning swim practice, my
breakfast time was at the end of it).

Maureen and Jude

To be who you are and become what you are capable of is the only goal worth
living.  -Alvin Ailey