[IP] Disetronic - a bit long

Unless they've changed with the newer ones, you don't have
to worry about losing the basals.  They are hard written
and will not be lost with no batteries.  When I fire up
the spare, it always has the basal that was in use when I
stored it.  You would lose the time and probably some
other memory things (units used, etc.).

> We had them by 11am the next morning and I have never
been so happy to hear
> that pump SHUT UP!  After it went into stop mode cause
the battery was too
> weak it alarmed every 3 minutes!!!!!  I couldn't take
both batteries out for
> fear of losing all the basal rates.

Jack Granowski
email @ redacted