RE: [IP] MiniMed question about reservoirs

At 12:22 PM 4/5/00 Bethany T. Benton wrote:
 >It is the Wrap Around Leather Case from MiniMed.  Below is the URL for a
 >picture and description.
 >I love it.  It is much more comfortable than using the clip.  It also
 >doesn't fall off this way.

I also use the wrap-around case. I find that it's very easy to use and
holds the pump horizontal, which I find a lot more comfortable. One nice
thing is that you have ready direct access to the pump keys. At
restaurants, I just discretely open the case (it's held closed by Velcro)
and punch up what I need. No muss or fuss. Another nice thing is that it's
easy to totally remove without taking off your belt.