[IP] Re:Sushi and single diabetics

You mentioned avacado in the California roll. Isn't that high fat? Might
that have caused the bg to STILL be high hours later?

Sherry, Thanks for your story about meeting your hubby. I often wonder
how my son will find a mate that will understand and be willing to give
him the kind of dedication that I give him. He's only 2, and that is
a long way off, but I still wonder.
   I hope you young ladies out there do get to try and find a way to
carry your pump under your Wedding Dresses. Clipped to your garter, perhaps?
Dan, I'm sure someone will come your way, too. You sound like a great
guy from where I'm sitting.
   Anyway, you guys all give me hope that my kiddo will find a soulmate
someday. Thank you for that.

Mom to JayJay
born 2/13/98, dx'd 1/31/99
...sweet as ever