Re: [IP] Suchi

In a message dated 4/5/00 11:30:23 AM US Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< What could it be about suchi that makes bgs go up 6-8 hours later?    >>

Sushi does me in, too. Then I looked at a nutritional count for the stuff and
found out it has a *lot* more carbs (and maybe fat) than I originally
thought. I can't immediately lay my hands on the pamphlet, but will pick one
up the next time I go to Indianapolis (soon, I hope!). Or, perhaps a list
member who lives in Indy will go to the Marsh supermarket on 82nd (?) street
near Allisonville Road, grab a pamphlet from the sushi bar and post the info.
It'll give you a baseline for nutritional info.