[IP] Progress...but bummed!

Well we're making some progress with our school district!  We filed a formal
complaint against both our school nurse and the district doctor that withheld
treatment from Anthony when he was having a low of 50.

The nurse is finally gone from our school....but my stress is still there.  We
still have the possibility of hearings with the state licensing boards regarding
the complaints we filed.   I visited my doctor last Friday because my blood
pressure was going through the roof.  She doubled the dosage, and also ran a
battery of stardard blood tests.  I got a call yesterday to go back in for more.
A blood glucose with fasting and an HbA1c.  I checked my fasting bg this morning
on Anthony's meter and it was 170!

Looks like I'm headed for type 2 meds before the week is over!  Anthony said I can
share his meter....but not his pump!  Feeling really bummed right now.

mother of Anthony, 11, dx 9-22-95...MM508 since 2-17-2000 and won't share it with