RE: [IP] Suchi

The only thing I can think of with sushi is the sticky rice.  It has sugar
in it.  So be careful.  If you eat sashimi, just the fish without the rice
ball, you don't have these problems.  I love sushi and eat it frequently.  I
calculate 3 pieces (California rolls, or your favorite type of fish and rice
ball ) as one serving.  Then bolus accordingly.  Hope this helps.

Bethany
IDDM 15 years
Pumping 3/6/00

What could it be about suchi that makes bgs go up 6-8 hours later?   It
isn't
like pizza, has little protein, practically no fat. California Roll has
rice,
seaweed, crab and a speck of avacado and fish egg.  Even the raised temp
basal we do for pizza doesn't work!! Holly  (Summer, 10yo, favorite food in
the world is suchi)