Re: [IP] Suchi

It's rather simple - and let me pat myself on the back for being a bit
of a gourmet cook - at least, i watch the TV Food Network.  The
problem with sushi is that the rice in sushi is not just rice.  The
sushi chef has a 'secret ingredient' called SOO.  Soo is a mixture
of sugar, mirin and rice wine vinegar that is mixed in with the rice.
My guess is that the fiber content in the rice and the NURI
(seaweed) may delay the hit - but it's my thought that it's the extra
sugar which has lots of carbs.....