[IP] Nervous about start-up

I recieved my pump (MM508) yesterday and looking at it make me nervous...

Lots of things to consider.  When I told some of the people I work with (cause I have to have lots of appointments to learn how to use it and so will be gone from work a lot) I got very emotional and scared.

I have a lot of hope that this will improve my quality of life, as I have been so TIRED for the past 1  years!  I can barely work and don't have the energy to do much fun stuff and can't even clean my house all at once, cause I sleep all weekend, so I can have the energy to work all week.  I feel this is my last chance to get some energy and if this doesn't work...I hate of the thought of spending the rest of my life like this.

I am scared about being hooked up and I know all of you say "freedom on a tether" but it seems such a drastic step, now that I look at it.

I am also single and because of my fear of lows at night and not waking up - I have a very hard time keeping my night time levels low - if they are normal (e.g. 120), I eat because of my fear.  How will I handle normal all the time?

I hope this is just pre-pump jitters, but I need some words of wisdom from those of you who have started recently.

age 45 dx 10 year ago, pump start date 4/18!!!

(looking for a name for my pump, too)