[IP] One Touch Test strips 4-sale

I have 8 boxes of 100ct. test strips for sale. These are for the One
Touch/Profile meter.  I no longer use my profile.  The expiration dates for
these are as follows: 3 boxes- 6/2001   3 boxes-8/2001   and  2
boxes-12/2000.   I'm asking  for $25.00 a box and I will pay for the
shipping.  Please email me privately if you are interested.   Oh, and also
none of the boxes have been exposed to any extreme temperatures since they
have been in my possession.

Sheila Morris

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World