[IP] Phase 3 basals

My CDE had the basal testing broken down into 6 phases:

Phase 1 - 	fasting starts 3 hours before bed; test: bedtime, 3:am, upon
awakening
Phase 2 -	fasting starts 3am; test: 6am, 8am, 10am
Phase 3 -	fasting starts 7 am; test: 10 am, 12, 2 pm
Phase 4 -	fasting starts 11 am; test 2, 4, 6 pm
Phase 5 -	fasting starts 3 pm; test: 6, 8, 10 pm
Phase 6 - 	Celebrate your done.

I finally finished Phases 1 and 2!   I have graduated to Phase 3.  These
will be harder to fast during the daytime, but at least no 3 am testing for
awhile.  Just the usual ones if I am low before bed.