[IP] Please help me-foot problems!

Hi everyone, I was hoping that someone may be able to give me some
suggestions/help!  I had surgery yesterday on both sides of both my big
toes.  I had ingrown toenails that kept growing back, even after a total of
six procedures done on them.  So yesterday I actually had surgery done on
them.  I am in so much pain right now!  I cannot even stand walking to the
bathroom, luckily the computer is not too far away so I can crawl over to
it!  I am not allowed to take the dressing off my feet so I can't tell if
I'm in pain because of the excessive swelling or if it's something else.
I'm on painkillers but all they seem to be doing is making me nauseous and
sleepy.  I've got ice packs on them, like the doctor said, but it's not
relieving any of the swelling.  Does anybody have any suggestions on what to
do?  I'm all alone in my house for most of the day, so there's nobody here
that can help me.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  You can post
directly to the list or email me privately.  Thanks!  Kelly