[IP] Re: Touched by an Angel Episode--for Maureen

Maureen, when you were diagnosed, were you taking more than 50 units total,
or of just regular or humalog?  On the show, the girl pulled out a bottle
with a reddish top (which looked exactly like my bottle of humalog) and took
what looked like 50 or 60 units.  I wasn't implying that people who are just
diagnosed don't take over a certain amount of insulin, but I thought it was
strange that this girl (who had not tested at this point)stands in the gym
and suddenly whips out a syringe and bottle and gives herself 50 units of
humalog!  Maybe it's me, but I would say that's a bit excessive, right?
Just my opinion.  Kelly

<<Now I remember when I came home from dx (I didn't see the show), but I was
using 50 unit syringes because I needed more than 50 units for both of my
two shots>>