Re: [IP] cell phones and pumps

When I was researching the pump I recall that there were some cell phones
that could cause a problem if they were right next to the pump. For this
reason I always wear my cell phone on the opposite side from my pump. I have
not had any problems.
You might want to call Minimed and see what they would advise you to do.