[IP] Politics and Pumps

Greetings all:
    On Monday, April 10th, my husband, myself and our 17 yr old daughter
(pumper for 4 yrs +) will be heading to Harrisburg, to participate in a rally
in support of State Representative Camille George's proposed legislative
package to increase research funding & also to assist the thousands of
uninsured & underinsured children in our state, trying to cope with diabetes.
JDF, ADA, the PA Dept of Health,and the Hershey Medical Center will all be
participating, as will other politicians and the "Pump Girls" singing group.
Check the link <A HREF="http://www.jdf.org/pubinfo/news040400b.html">Sisters’
Plight Inspires State Representative to Action. April 4, 2000</A>  to "read
more about it"...and stay tuned for details next week!!
Regards, Renee (pump-mom to Melissa for 4 yrs +)