Re: [IP] nails

   Bravo to you too...for asking the questions, approaching the visit armed
with knowledge & reaping the positive benefits of doing something GOOD for
YOU. We don't all need to agree with each other - just be open to receiving &
sifting through all the incredible input that this group offers. Although I'd
mentioned that the dermatologist I worked for would have objected to acrylic
nails, I also recall her saying Melissa shouldn't be on a pump after she got
a site infection 2 months after beginning pump therapy! Nyah nyah!

Regards, Renee ( pump-mom 4 years +)