[IP] filling reservoir with more than standard

In a message dated 04/02/2000 3:48:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My trainer commented that usually only very large
 people needed that setting.  Does the tip of the resevoir get in the way
 it sticks out?  Thanks for your suggestions.  >>

Someone has probably already responded.  But I fill my whole reservoir up 300
units and then we use it for 2 or 3 site changes.  Allie uses from 27-32
units total (basal + bolus) a day.  We change our sites every 3 days, but
only switch from the quick release up!  Saves on reservoirs!  Also she
doesn't mind where it sticks out, but I have noticed it gets quite white
where the tubing bends back and forth.

Susan (mom to Allie 11, dx'd 8/98 and pumping 12/99)