RE: [IP] nails

Thanks to all who replied to my post about acrylic nails, I did have them
done and for the first time in my life I have beautiful nails that I am not
ashamed of. They have given me just a little boost of feeling good about
myself, as a diabetic for the last 25 years, still waiting on the cure that
the doctors said would be avaliable in about 5 years after I was diagnosied
and currently going through middle age crisis, I needed that.