From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2000 10:31 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Plane meals (was doctor visit today)

I ususally order "Vegitarian meals" instead of the diabetic meals.   Just
flew to London and the meals were m uch nicer than the rest of the
passengers
in economy with me.  I also told the air steward I was diabetic, and she
said
to let her know if I needed anything, they would be right there if I needed
anything. So nice.

fyi, no probs with security in  London or the states.

Happy travels,
Kindra