Re: [IP] Re: Plane meals (was doctor visit today)

I ususally order "Vegitarian meals" instead of the diabetic meals.   Just
flew to London and the meals were m uch nicer than the rest of the passengers
in economy with me.  I also told the air steward I was diabetic, and she said
to let her know if I needed anything, they would be right there if I needed
anything. So nice.

fyi, no probs with security in  London or the states.

Happy travels,