[IP] Do I call Disetronic?

I was left without a pump for about 4 days during the last week.  The
reason--batteries dying again.  I have gone through 3 batteries in my
Compartment 3 on my Disetronic pump.  That is in the last 2 months.  At
first I thought I had just gotten a bad set of batteries, but when the last
one I had (and the last one in town for that matter) died, I got a little
nervous.  After a trip to SLC and 4 days on shots every 2 hours since my doc
was out of town and I didn't have a prescription for any long acting
insulin--just Humalog--I did get some new batteries.  I didn't know whether
I should call Disetronic and ask them if my pump needs to be serviced or if
you felt the batteries were old too.  Any ideas?

Marcie