Re: [IP] RE: I'm so disappointed in Disetronic

If you are using BC/BS, then what has to happen (if the region for your
insurance is not the same as Disetronic) BC/BS does not consider them a
direct provider. so in order for BC/BS to pay them Disetronic submits it to
BC/BS of the Minneapolis area, then they forward it to the BC/BS in your
area, Then your BC/BS transfers funds (or payment) to the BC/BS in
Minneapolis, who then in turn issues a check to Disetronic. I get all of my
supplies from Virginia and I live in Syracuse, NY and this is what happens
for my supplies and I never get anything form BC/BS saying they paid for my
supplies till at least 2 to 3 months after I have already received the