Re: [IP] Long car trips - Advice & A1C result

oh my  >>>>>  yes!

we have done several  long car trips on  pump and geneva always goes really

...especially since she tends to grab snacks / food from our snack bag along
the way.

be careful to test every hour or two and I would definitely set higher

I remember on our last trip that geneva needed about 30-50% more insulin.

YMMV>  just be AWARE of this possibility happening.

mom to geneva....age 11