Re: [IP] odd collection of bubbles????

 > All bunched together and quite a few of them.

They need to be primed out during the changing of the cartridge. I do this
by tapping my pump down hard but carefully a few times on hard surface while
priming. I whack the pump on a counter until all the bubblets dissapear and
come up thru the tubing.  These are merely bubblets that are caused when the
connections made with the luerlock to the cartridge and those that crawl out
of the cartridge to nicely to be primed out easily. Those little bubblets
need encouragment to come out, but I've not had them cause alot of problems.

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein