[IP] Re: B vitamins

B vitamins can turn the urine bright yellow/green. I know
riboflavin (one of the B vits) does for sure but there are
probably others. It's nothing to worry about.

Take care, Kerri, mom to Courtney-14, Kimberly-11, Shannon-9 (dx
w/type 1 diabetes 11/96, pumping 11/99), Jacob-7, Kyle-5,
Matthew-3, & Ashley-1 in WA
"It is well to be good to women in the strength of our manhood
because we must sit under their hands at both ends of our lives."
He Dog, Oglala Lakota, c.1900