[IP] Fwd: 4-4-00 Kidney-Pancreas #2 of 2

I received this from a friend on my kidney/panc transplant list.  Has anyone
seen this?
diabetic almost 30 yrs, pumping since Nov. 15, 99

-- BEGIN included message

I am not sure if you have seen this.  It is from Kandy's newsletter.   I
thought I would pass it on to you.