Re: [IP] RE: I'm so disappointed in Disetronic

I think it sounds like you need to start all over with your doctor's RX
going to whatever pump company you are going to use.
I don't blame you for being upset . Have you not used your pump yet?
One thing you can do is to call your State Insurance Commissioner and file
a complaint with them about your insurance company..
call some media consumer reporter from your local TV station and ask them
to help you and make a big noise about it and maybe someone will get the
I wish I knew how I could help you more. It has to be awfully frustrating.
email @ redacted