Re: [IP] single and diabetic

Hi Sarah..

 WOW what a way with words you have .. I read your posts and Identify so well
..  You have made me laugh and cry all in one letter .. sniff sniiff .. I
thought I was the only one to look at a guy and wonder what kind of insurance
he has :-) <smile> and the ones with money .. Yawn! oh boy ! .. So do you
look for love? or the one with the best job?  To be Or Not to be? That is
definitely my question..

 I never really worried much about my diabetes and finding someone to Deal
with me ..take the diabetes away and there still is a lot to work with :-) <
but nothing a little therapy will not help > Then at one point I was seeing
this guy and I thought things were going well and he had asked me about my
pump I explained < a bit to much I guess> about sometimes the site where my
pump is leaves a little mark .. he told me later that he thought I had pock
marks all over my stomach .. OK boy defiantly more careful about the site
thing now .. come to find out it was much better that he shied away <smile >

I often wonder will I ever walk down that aisle myself ..will my pump be
sliding down my pantyhose causing me to stop in the middle of the aisle and
yank it up or walk with a limp .. either way I still would like the chance to
someday have that option .. and to count the carbs on my cake to be eaten ..
At 27 I know I have time left ha ha but still wonder when that will be ..

 Though I have never given diabetes a second thought I talk openly as well
with my diabetes <we are friends now > but as I read on here .. maybe I
should give it more thought .. I know I cannot be without insurance .. but I
also want love is that possible ??
Again Sarah thank you for the wonderful words ... nice to know I am not alone
.. I know we have talked before sorry I lost touch not good at this email
thing .. Julie P.