[IP] Disetronic is patient!

I don't know how fast Disetronic gets their bills to the insurers, but my
insurer took NINE MONTHS! after approving the pump (and, of course, D sent
them right away).  Disetronics never sent me an invoice until after the
insurance paid, which amazed me.  If other insurers are this slow, they
probably figure there's no rush to get the statements out, and do it on a
monthly cycle or something.  My insurance also always gives me a hard time
about ordering supplies, so I, for one, am grateful for Disetronic's

Nancy Morgan