[IP] RE: I'm so disappointed in Disetronic

Anika wrote:

>>Are you sure you're upset with the right people? Have you called
Disetronic to find out if they sent the bill? When I was in the process of
trying to get approval for my pump, my insurance company claimed not to
have received 25 pages that my doctor's office faxed to them. My doctor's
office was able to tell me when and to whom the information was faxed.
This wasn't the last time the insurance company couldn't locate
information. Later, they couldn't find records to show that they were my
insurer, when I called about another claim. This was BC/BS, not
    In your situation, logic says that the pump company would want their
money, and it's the insurer who has the motivation not to hurry a payment
along. (thinking of the interest that accumulates for them the longer they
hang onto their money). Call Disetronic and if they've screwed up then by
all means, ride their butts, but make sure that's what it is.  <<

Why does everyone assume I have not talked to Disetronic about this problem?
I've talked and talked and talked.  Seems to me the problem is with their
insurance company in MN getting the bill sent over to my insurance since
Disetronic tells me they can't send it direct.   All they tell me is that it
will take a LONG TIME to get insurance approval.  I can send a bill myself
to my insurance for medical supplies and have a check in my hand in 3 weeks.
Don't know why this is taking so long, unless the problem is with
Disetronic's insurance company in MN (who I have no control over, and it
seems they don't either).  I do know that if a bill is sent to the wrong
address or department number at my insurance, it will definitely disappear.
So why isn't anyone checking to see what's going on for me?

getting real tired of waiting...