Re: [IP] Re: Touched by an Angel episode

"it looked like she had taken, like, 60 units of insulin at once!  I
know that it's something that only diabetics or parents of would notice,
but I looked at my boyfriend like, "oh my god" and he said, "Oh, she'll
probably be in a coma in 10 minutes, with all that insulin!"

I laughed out loud when I read your post because I felt the same way.
They should have had her passed out with the EMS at her side but
instead, they had her not feeling very well.

Also, I was definitely in NO shape to be on a volleyball court when I
was diagnosed...and my guess is that I looked VERY sick.  Then again, it
is television.