[IP] Thank you ANIMAS

Please join me in thanking Animas Corporation for their very generous
contribution in support of Insulin Pumpers. As you may know, their
new pump the R1000 was approved by the FDA February 10, 2000.

For more information about the Animas pump, visit their web site at:

or click on their logo on the main page of the Insulin Pumpers web

Animas joins Disetronic and MiniMed as a major supporter of this
forum and all the pumpers and their families who benefit from the
information that we share. Another thank you to Disetronic and
Minimed as well as our newest major contributor, Animas.

Michael Robinton
Executive Director
Insulin Pumpers