[IP] highest acceptable BG for statewide testing?

what do you feel is acceptable for a BG  that would not cause "poor results"
on a test?

140?  200?

just curious...I know that geneva prob. feels differently than others when
high.  sometimes she doesn't notice.  (never blurred vision, for example)

mom to 11 yr. old geneva ...about to do SAT's next week