[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #63

Recently Bonnie Richardson opined:

>>...50% of the unexplained
> highs come from food and my not being aware of fat of carb or sugar
> content, and 50% of the unexplained highs come from a bad site...

...and for the other 50%  :-)  you never do find out a cause! Once in a
while you have a high or a low, and you never do find a cause. Big D is
affected by so many things, and we only have minimal knowledge about how
some of them are going. Sometimes you just have to say "Whoops! Something
happened!", correct for it, and go on about your business.

On the other hand, I just found out that the 291 I jumped up to at lunch
yesterday was due to a missing breakfast bolus...

--Keith Johnson