Re: [IP] Treating LOWS???

> Michael,
> Would you be so kind as to tell me where on the web site I might
> find the unused insulin rule for Humalog.  All I could find was for
> regular insulin.  Thanks,

Hmmm.... not sure it is there. You can change the time by a factor of
two and that should work. Lily uses 20% absorption per half hour for
the first 1:30, the balance over another couple of hours. This is
just an estimate we've developed for her. See the absorption curves

for the data we've used to determine this.