[IP] Diabetic kidney study looking for volunteers

I got this in the mail this morning and thought that if anyone would be able
to help it might be a good idea.  Sorry for burning bandwidth but I felt if
there were some here who could help it would be worth it...

Currently, we are recruiting discordant sibpairs to participate in
our research. We are seeking families in which at least two siblings have
Type 1 diabetes. Additionally, at least one sib must have a clinical
diagnosis of renal disease (including persistent proteinuria, dialysis, or
renal transplant), and at least one other sibling with NO renal
complications, after at least 10 years' duration of diabetes.

As you can see, it is quite a challenge to find families who fit our
criteria! We have received a large amount of assistance from diabetes
websites, and would be most grateful for any help you could give us. If it
would be at all possible to post a link to our research study on your
website, or, even better, provide information for patients to read and
contact us, I would truly appreciate it. I noticed your message board, but
I wasn't sure if it would be appropriate to post information about the study

Please see the attached article and advertisement we have posted in
patient-based diabetes publications. Also, click on the following links to
read more about the research my department is doing, and our link to the
Joslin Kidney Study:
I can be reached either via return e-mail, or by phone, toll-free,
at (877) 264-2739. Thank you so much for your time, and I look forward to
hearing from you soon!
Kellie Anderson