RE: [IP] MiniMed question about reservoirs

I am not very large, but do use large amounts of insulin.  The piece that
sticks out of the pump has not been a problem. (I have only been pumping for
a month though.)  I did get a belt holder from Minimed that places the pump
on my belt sideways.  Which is more comfortable than vertically.  (The
leather holder cost $25.00)  Hope this helps.

IDDM 15 yrs
Pumping 3/6/00

 My trainer commented that usually only very large
people needed that setting.  Does the tip of the resevoir get in the way
it sticks out?  Thanks for your suggestions.