Re: [IP] Giving freedom

That is an amazing step to take, and just the thought of it makes me nervous
and gives me goosebumps at the same time.  As my son Derek is 9 years old,
and will be going on the Pump, on this Wednesday, April 5th...

I am new to this Insulin-Pumpers web site and kind of find it confusing, and
I keep getting all of this email, i think I may have clicked the wrong button
on what mail to have sent to me..LOL.

I would love to talk with you sometime on line.  Do you ever chat in the
ChildrenWithDiabetes.com chat.. I live there..lol.  For some reason, your
Screen Name looked familiar to me.

Well, hopefully we can chat sometime,
Take Care,  and I can only imagine how happy you must feel, for letting Kevin
go on his trip.