Re: [IP] Pregnancy Question

>them the go ahead to get pregnant.  My curiosity lies in what you have to
>to convince them and why you have to.

I'm 28 and married for 3 mths. I had to get my HbA1C under 6.0 before I got
my green light. I also had to find an high risk OB/Gyn. I also limit myself
to 3 diet pepsi's a day. I also had to sign a contract with my OB that I
would take prenatal vitamins before conception.(bleeech! hate them so
much!). I didn't have to convince my endo much, just told him I was ready to
try having a child and he said "your sugars are ready, have fun" after my
last A1C came back at 5.4 I was also told to stop getting Depo-Provera shots
in December. Unfortunately if I don't concieve in 6mths I will have to start
Clomid for ovulation problems but my OB and endo are working together.
Diabetes does effect your body so they are carefully monitoring my basal
body tempatures and hormone levels to make sure every things in working
order, now if I could only convince the rest of me to work:)

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein